Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Subtle Mind Exercise/Visualization Exercise

I completed the subtle mind exercise yesterday and I found it did not help me at all. I could not trully get the spiritual state with all the static sounds. I did go ahead do the last exercise which was visualization. I choose my father as my focal point for great respect and inspiration. He passed away 23 years ago and still it feels like yesterday. While performing this visualization, I also visited with my spiritual father, God. It is through all the exercises that we are performing and my continued growth in my faith that I am finding true peace even these difficult times.

The loving kindess practice is still beneficial, I would use it over the subtle mind any day. By they way, if you find you can not concentrate, I actually did the whole CD while relaxing in a wonderfully hot bubble bath yesterday afternoon. It really helps to promote the relaxation processs.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment