Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's time to get real

This intended for all my facebooks friends and family. It has come an important time in my life to share with everyone my struggles with weight and what I have over come in the past year. I was in denial, I felt terrible all the time, relied on a bag of potato chips, fried foods and other items to make my stress feel better. But I learn that was not the answer. God, Faith, Jesus, and finding myself was the key to my well being.

Since then, I have lost 41 lbs, love life, enjoy swimming again, love my husband looking at me with the adoring eyes, best of all love loving myself. I love myself for whom I am, not for what someone wants me to be or thinks I should be. I may step on toes now, but I just want to share with others that being obese is not healthy. You may be healthy as far as you labwork, but what does the number on the scale show, how much fat is hiding around your heart, so this is my challenge, for everyone to be honest with themselves. Do you feel great going up steps, walking around the block, having fun on the beach or do you feel bad, tired, fatigued?

Follow me on my journey, I am still growing and learning, losing weight, finding myself again has been really great......

No comments:

Post a Comment