Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a Battle

Every day it is a battle to getting healthy, though I am happy with my workouts, weight loss etc... there are days I just like to do not get things acomplished like I should. With Timmy working a lot, (believe me I am very thankful), I am left with all the housework, cooking, homework, working out and of course, the regular workday. This has been very trying on my stress factors, so I am having to meditate more often than before. It brings me back to myself and why I am doing all I do each and every day.

I have enjoyed cooking this week so far. Sunday I made grilled salmon with tomato basil sauce with seasoned egg noodles and salad. I also made a breakfast casserole for us to eat on this week. Yesterday, was a homemade pizza, yes pizza, made low calorie and low fat. Tonight is healthy eggplant parm.

Papers due tonight so I will be up late again, wait to the last minute to finish up. But I know I will get 'ur done as my husband would say.

Anyway, looking forward to a great day.
love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment