Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Deep Breathing

The past couple of days have been really hectic. I have had to really my practice my deep breathing to reduce my stress. Sometimes I just want to scream,but it would not do any good. It has been really busy at work, being short staffed has really been a struggle on all of us. I think some of nerves are becoming very raw, and will set of the kind of emotions. Hope not.
Anyway, finished my papers last night, but apparently I submitted the wrong to one of my instructors, it can really irritating when I do something so stupid. I guess that what happens when you're really tired. I am resubmitting today.

Going to do my ab work out today, taking it easy on my knee this week, I have been having some swelling after my work outs, so I am trying to rest it for week and use ice packs on it. Just so I do some exercise I am happy. The eggplant parm was great last night, tonight we will have buffalo turkey burgers-yummie......

Off to work soon, will check back in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment