Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome to my adventure!

Hello and Welcome to my blog. My name is Judy. This blog will be following my adventures in getting healthy. I will begin my blog with the fact that I am currently enrolled at Kaplan University. I am earning my Bachlor of Science in Health and Wellness.

I am currently teaching myself how to obtain my optimal fitness level. I am beginning by losing the extra pounds I have put on the past several years. So I look forward to sharing my challenging moments and my triumphs with my fellow classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy, what a great way to keep you on track, ussing a blog to meet your health and wellness goals. We can be your sounding board, and also lend a helping hand with any questions or concerns that may come up on your journey. I too am trying to lose a few extra pounds. I look forward to getting to know you better this term.

    ReplyDelete